There was a dark, hidden place that sunlight barely ever touched. That was Miser's favorite place. There in darkness--was that a gold coin giving off a faint glow? But beware! The bloodied blade of Red Crow, her weapon of choice, was shining alongside it.
Miser was part of a band of thieves that traveled the world, but few knew fact. Even fewer knew of the organization, which was shrouded almost completely in mystery. Miser's upbringing, the master who trained her in swordsmaship, the circumstances surrounding her becoming a thief...these are all untold tales, as mysterious as the organization she belongs to. Of course, the name "Miser" was not her real name, and it was unlikely that her real name would ever become known.
Everywhere she goes, she takes gold and lives, the momentary gleam of her weapon in the moonlight being the only sign of her passing.
In Other Characters' StorylinesEdit
She is referred to as "Number Five" within her organization and views her colleague Greed as a rival. Her group opposes Yoshimitsu's Manjitou. She is quickly defeated by Mitsurugi prior to the events of Soulcalibur IV when she tries to rob him of his fragment of Soul Edge.
- Miser appears only against male characters.
- Miser's entire costume is made from Create-a-Fighter parts. She has no original parts or features.
- Miser's Destined Battle during Quick Play is Yoshimitsu.
- Some of Miser's moves may be based on those of Spawn from the Xbox version of Soulcalibur II, most notably the ability to hover in the air.
- Miser possesses Kazuya Mishima's Devil Tail Kick from the Tekken series.
- Miser appears in Soulcalibur: Broken Destiny as a created character in Quick Match. She uses Mitsurugi's moveset, and has a blindfold over her eyes.
- Her fighting style (Katana and Shuriken) resembles Mitsurugi's battle technique.
- Despite her discipline being named "Katana and Shuriken", her sword is actually a tachi.